Monday, March 20, 2017

Pimsleur Language Program Japanese Level 1 - Lesson 18 - Notes

Pimsleur Language Program Japanese Level 1 - Lesson 18

Review Japanese Conversation

A- Nan desu ka? – What is it?
B- Khaimono ga shitai n desunga – I would like to go shopping
A- Nani wo khaimasu ka? – What you going to buy?
B- Hon. Nihon no hon – Book. A Japanese book
A- Nihon ni hon. Ikkura? – A Japanese book. How much?
B- Sen yen desu – One thousand Yen
A- Sen yen. Jyu doru desu ne? – Thousand yen. It’s 10 dollars. Isn’t it?
A- Takaku arimasen ne? – Its not expensive. Isn’t it?
B- Ja okkane wa kudasai – Then, please give me some money.
A- Hai sen yen desu. Jyu bun desu ka? – Here one thousand yen. Is it enough?
B- Hai jyu bun desu – Yes. It’s enough
B- Watashi wa okkane motheimasu – I have money
B- Arigato. Ja ittekimasu – Thank you. Then I am leaving

New Japanese Words

Hon – Book
Takai – expensive
Takaku arimasen – not expensive
Mottho – more
Syujin – my husband
Gosyujin – your husband
Khanai – my wife
Oksan – your wife
Kohee – coffee
Nomi-tha-gatte-eru – He/she wants to drink
Nomithagatteeru hoshindesuga – He/She would like to drink

Form Japanese Sentences

It is not enough - Jyubun ja arimasen
Where to? – Doko e?
To Sinjyuku – Sinjyuku e
I would like to go shopping - Khaimono ha shitai n desunga
What is it? - Nan desu ka?
It’s sushi - Sushi desu
Am I too fast? - Hayasugimasu ka?
Yes. For me you are too fast - Hai. watashi ni wa hayasugimasu
Slowly. Could  you please? - Yukuri onegaishimasu
Then. I speak slowly -  Ja. Yukuri hanasahimasu
Thanks a lot - Dom Arigato
Your are welcome - Doi tashi mashi te
Do you have money? - Okkane wo motheimasu ka?
Yes. I have enough - Eh. Jyubun mortheimasu
Do you have enough money? - Jybun okaane wo motheimasu ka?
I have too much - Osugimasu
For me it is too expensive - Watashi ni wa takasugimasu
It is expensive - Takai desu
Is it expensive? - Takai desu ka
No. It is not expensive - Iie. Takaku arimasen
Here It is expensive - Koko de wa takai desu
I would like 20 dollars - Ni jyu doru hoshi n desunga
I would like more - Mottho hoshi n desunga
It’s too much - Osugimasu
It is more expensive - Mottho takai desu
Here it is more expensive - Koko de wa mottho takai desu
More slowly. Could you please? - Mottho yukuri onegaishimas
Where is Sinjyku station? - Sinjyuku eki wa deko desu ka?
Where is my husband? - Syujin wa doko desu ka?
Where is your husband? - Gosyujin  wa doko desu ka?
My husband wants to drink water  - Syujin wa mizu wo nomithagatteeru
I would like to drink water - Mizu wo nomithagatteeru desunga
My husband would like to drink water - Syujin wa mizu wo nomithagatteeru desunga
My husband would like to drink coffee - Syujin wa kohee wo nomithagatteeru desunga
My wife would like to drink coffee - Khanai wo kohee wo nomithagatteeru desunga
Is water expensive? - Mizu wa takai desu ka?
No. Its not expensive - Iie. Takaku arimasen
Your wife is here - Oksan wa koko desu
Where is your husband?  - Gosyujin wa doko desu ka?
Your wife is not here - Oksan wa koko ja arimasen
Is coffee expensive? - Kohee wa takai desu ka?
What your wife would like to drink? - Oksan wa nani o nomimasu ka?
My wife would like to drink rice wine - Khanai wa oksake wo nomithagatteeru desunga
Where is your wife? - Oksan wa doko desu ka?
My wife? I don’t know - Khanai? Wakharimasen
Would you like to have dinner with me? - Watshi to bangohan wa tabmasen ka?
Sorry. It won’t work today - Sumimasen . Khyo wa chotto
I am eating dinner with my husband - Syujin to bangohan wa tabemasu
Tonight I am eating dinner with my husband - Konban syujin to bangohan wa tabemasu
Then. Do you want to drink something? - Ja. Nanika nomimasu ka?
Yes. Thanks a lot - Eh. Dom arigato
What you want to drink? - Nani o  nomimasu ka?
Give me water please - Mizu wo kudasai
No. Give me coffee please - Iie. Kohee wo kudasai
Coffee. Could you please - Kohee. Onegaishimasu
Thanks a lot - Dom arigato
You are welcome - Doitashi mashite




No comments:

Post a Comment