Monday, April 17, 2017

Pimsleur Language Program Japanese Level 1 - Lesson 29 - Notes

Pimsleur Language Program Japanese Level 1 - Lesson 29

Review Japanese Conversation

Itsu tokyo ikimasu ka? – When are you going to Tokyo?
Ashita ikimasu – I am going tomorrow
Hitori de ikimasu ka? – Are you going alone?
Iie. Kozaku to isshu ni ikimasu – No. I am going with family
Nan nichi tokyo ni imas ka? – How many days you are staying in Tokyo?
Ishukan imas – I am going to stay a week
‘ishukan’? Sore wa doyu imi desu ka? – ‘Ishukan’? What does it mean?
‘One week’ doyu imi desu – It means ‘one week;

New Japanese words

Itsu - when
Shukan – week
Ishukan – one week
Kino – yesterday
Khaimashta – bought (past form of khaimasu)
Nomimono – (to) drink
Tabemono – (to) eat
Hon – book
Masen deshta – did not (to use with verb)
Suki desu ka? – Do you like?

Form Japanese Sentences

I want to pass time - Sugoshitai desu
I want to spend a week - Ishukan sugoshithai desu
I want to stay a week - Ishukan itai desu
When are you going to return? - Itsu khairimasu ka?
I don’t want to return - Khairithaku arimasen
I am not going to return today - Khyo khairimasen
I am alone - Hitori desu
What is the meaning of ‘Yokka’ - Yokka wa doyu imi desu ka?
It means ‘four days’ - ‘four days’ doyo imi desu
Since when are you staying here? - Itsu kara koko ni imas ka?
Since how much time- Nan jikan maye kara
Since few hours / some time - Nisan jikan mayekara
Since four days - Yukka maye kara
Since a week - Ishukan maye kara
I am staying here since four days - Yukka maye kara koko ni imas
Since how many days are you staying here? -  Nan nichi maye kara koko ni imas ka?
Since how much time? - Nan jikan maye kara?
I don’t have time - Jikan ga arimasen
A few weeks - Nisan shukan
I want to spend 90 days - Kyu jyu nichi sugoshitai desu
I want to stay few weeks - Nisan shukan itai desu
I want to return - Khairitai desu
I am with friends - Thomodachi to isshu desu
I am going to return alone - Hitori de khairimasu
How much time you are going to stay here? - Nan jikan koko ni imas ka?
Some time - Nisan jikan
Since yesterday - Kino kara
Since yesterday I am staying here - Kino kara koko ni imas
I want to return tomorrow - Ashita khairitai desu
Yesterday what you bought? - Kino nani o khaimashta ka?
Yesterday what you ate? - Kino nani o Tabemashta ka?
I bought something - Nanika khaimashta
Something to drink - Nanika nomimono
I bought something to drink - Nanika nomimono wo khaimasgta
Good rice wine - Ii osake
Yesterday I bought a good book - Kino ii hon wo khaimashta
Did you eat something? - Nanika tabemashta ka?
Yes. I ate - Eh. tabemashta
I ate with my friends - Thomodachi to isshu ni tabemashta
I ate alone - Hitori de tabemashta
I am going to eat alone - Hitori de tabemasu
What are you going to drink?- Nani o nomimasu ka?
Where are you going - Doko e ikimasu ka?
I am going to Tokyo - Tokyo e ikimasu
We are going to a good restaurent - Watashi thachi wa ii restoran e ikimasu
Do you like rice wine? - Osake ga suki desu ka?
I would like a beer - Beeru a nomethaindesunga
Won’t you drink something? - Nanika nomimasen ka?
Won’t you eat lunch with me? - Watashi to isshu ni hirugohan wa tabemasen ka?
What you ate? - Nani o tabemashta ka?
I did not eat - Tabemasen deshta
I did not buy beer - Beeru o khaimasen deshta
I did not eat lunch - Hirugohan o tabemasen deshta
I did not buy good rice wine - ii osake o khaimasen deshta
I did not eat yesterday - Kino tabemasen deshta
Then tonight won’t you eat with me? - Ja konban watashi to isshu ni tabemasen ka?
Yes. That is fine - Eh. ii desu ne




No comments:

Post a Comment