Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Pimsleur Language Program Japanese Level 1 - Lesson 21 - Notes

Pimsleur Language Program Japanese Level 1 - Lesson 21

Review Japanese Conversation

Jones San. Kodomosan ga imas ka? – Mr. Jones. Do you have children.
Eh. San nin imas – Yes. I have 3 three
Suzuki san wa? – What about Ms. Suzuki
Otokonoko to onnanoko ga imas – I have one boy and a girl
Kodomosan wa oki desu ka? – Are children grownup?
Onnanoko wa oki desu demo otonoko wa chisai desu – the girl is grown up but the boy is small
Jones San.Kodomosan wa nihon ni sundeimasu ka? – Mr. Jones. Do your children live in Japan.
Iie. America ni sundeimasu – No. they live in America

New Japanese Words

Watashi thachi no – Our
Hitori – One person
Futari – Two person
Honto ni – really / Truly/  very
Honto – True
Otterai – bathroom / toilet
Toire – bathroom / toilet (English conversion to Japanese)
Kazoku (Kha-zo-ku) – Family

Form Japanese Sentences

Please come in - Dozou ohairi kudasai
How do you do? Glad to meet you - Hajimemashite. Dozou Yoroshiku
Does children are with you? - Kodomosan to isshu desu ka?
Yes. Chidren are with me - Hai. Kodomosan to isshu desu
Who is he/she? - Dare desu ka?
My wife is with me - Khanai to isshu desu
Where do you live? - Doko ni sundeimasu ka?
I live in Sinjyuku - Sinjyuku ni sundeimasu
Ah – Is that so - Ah. So desu ne
Mr. Itto also lives in Sinjyku - Itto san mo sinjyuku ni sundeimasu
How many chidren do you have? - Nan nin kodomosan ga imas ka?
I have three - San nin imas
No. I don’t have - Iie. Imasen
I don’t have boys - Onnanoko wa imasen
The boy is grown up - Otokonoko wa oki desu
Our child is not big - Watashi thachi no kodomo wa okiku arimasen
We have a big girl - Watashi thachi wa oki onnanoko ga imas
I would like to drink water - Mizu ga nomethai desunga
I would like some water - Mizu ga hoshin desunga
We would like a girl - Watashi thachi wa onnanoko ga hoshin desunga
I have one girl - Hitori onnanoko ga imas
I have two boys - Futari otokonoko ga imas
Where are your children? - Kodomosan wa doko desu ka?
The big boy is in washington - Oki Otokonoko wa Washington in imas
But the small boy is with me - Demo chisai otokonoko wa watashi to isshu desu
The boy is here - Otokonoko wa koko ni imas
He is not here - Koko ni imasen
Our child is really small - Watashi tachi no kodomo wa honto ni chisai desu
It is really expensive - Hontoni takai desu
Is it true? - Honto desu ka?
The big boy is in NewYork - Oki otokonoko wa newyork ni imas
My child is also there - Watashi no kodomo mo soko ni imas
Where is the bathroom - Ottearai wa doko desu ka?
Toilet is there - Toire wa soko desu
My family lives in America - Kazoku wa america ni sundeimasu
My big child lives there - Watashi no oki otokonoko wa soko ni sundeimasu
I have two small girls - Futari chisai onnanoko ga imas
The children are with my wife - Kodomo wa khanai to isshu desu
I would like some coffee - Kohee wa nomethai desunga
I have one small child - Hitori chisai kodomo ga imas
The children are not here - kodomo wa koko ni imasen

No comments:

Post a Comment