Sunday, April 2, 2017

한국어 (KOREAN LANGUAGE)

Every person in world should try to learn different language, it gives you exposure to the different world. It gives you understanding for a culture other than yours. When you learn such stuff you will gather the knowledge which is remarkable sometime you will find similarities sometime you would find the amazing differences you share in the same world.
Well I love Korean language, and I am really glad that I found my this language love. I always have been in love with different languages when I was a kid I used to watch different language movie without subtitles in TV. My family used to think I could watch anything without even understanding but I always had knack for languages. I am still a learner.
During my college time I started watching Korean movies ‘My Little Bride’ in 2008 I guess was my first movie and since then I am watching and trying to learn Korean language. I have made few very good friends in Facebook who share the same interest like me and always helped me in learning Korean language. I am not a fluent speaker but I am going to share the few basic learning of Korean language in my upcoming blogs.
THINGS BEFORE LEARNING A LANGUAGE 
1.You have to be patience but curious as well so that your desire to learn stay strong.
2.Love the culture and you will automatically fall in love with language.
3.Music is the gateway to heart. Its the shortest distance of loving a language, I feel no language has bad music you just need to listen it once.
4.Watching movie specially variety shows helps to grow vocab. K-drama is motivating specially when you are just a beginner in learning hangeul. 
5.Find a friend who can teach you and has same level of interest in language, then your practice will be super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment